Say "YES!" to God's call.
When He calls, He always enables.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Packing

One of the problems with having two years to think about this adoption is that I now have two years worth of things purchased to take for the boys to wear/play with and I can't fit it all in our suitcases....So tonight after going to Laura and Michael's very lovely wedding I am home facing the stack of things that I had intended to take. Some of them are going to have to remain. I hope I choose the right things ( and I wonder - why are so many people in my yahoo groups talking about needing more wet wipes and hand sanitizer in China? Don't they sell those there? Wet wipes take up room that I could put another toy or outfit in.) Tomorrow we move Ariel and Amber to Camila's, drive to Atlanta and fly out Monday morning....I'd better get re-packing!!

2 comments:

T & L said...

we love you so much and are praying everyday for a safe trip! Get home safetly with our new brother!

Anonymous said...

Hi Catherine and Jerry,

I am so happy I decided to check your blog. I was pretty sure you should be traveling by now. You will all be in our prayers.

Safe travels!

Janet Lescalleet (from your little group in Murphy :0)