Say "YES!" to God's call.
When He calls, He always enables.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Rumors of TA

Today is Jerry's birthday (yesterday was Jay's, last week was Everett's and as you know, Andy's). I got an email from our agency today that they expect to receive 6 TAs next week and ours should be among them!!!! I am having a hard time breathing. That means we could leave a few short weeks from now. I think there are still a million things to do but at the moment I can't remember any of them. We could possibly be back before school starts for Ariel and Amber , which would be wonderful. Camila and maybe Katrina and Amanda will be managing them while we are gone. I am so excited!!
Tonight is the Fire Dept picnic when the kids get to ride around town on the back of the trucks. I can't watch ( I am a wreck seeing my kids up there. Ric will be INSIDE a truck) but I'l try to post a pix before they leave.

1 comment:

life of scikki said...

How exciting!!! May the Lord bless you all in this journey!!! What a wonderful answer to prayer!
-Nikki C.-