Say "YES!" to God's call.
When He calls, He always enables.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Andy's toothbrush



These pictures were taken in March when our dear friend, Kathy, visited Andy's orphanage and offered to take a package from us. What we sent had to fit in a 1 gallon ziplock bag. I repacked the bag many times and was surprised how much you can stuff in one of those bags. Of course, I sent pix of our family and a camera so Andy can bring home pictures of his friends, but my favorite gift was this - a vibrating firetruck toothbrush. Ric and Andy's bedroom is done in a firetruck theme and his Baba and big brother,Jay, are volunteer firemen so it was a small introduction to his new life. I've been trying all day to post pix of their bedroom but while I can find them on Kodak shareware I can't find them in my computer files. I need an older child to help but Ariel left for volleball camp today.

2 comments:

Andrew and Anneke said...

Love the blog!! Thanks for keeping us updated!

Wright Family said...

I love yours too...I hope someone told you that the reason I didn't respond to your facebook thing is because I created my account to donate money to someone and I don't even know how to get back on it! 8D