Say "YES!" to God's call.
When He calls, He always enables.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pretending

After the snowiest winter in memory, the crocuses and daffodils are blooming and the weather is unseasonably warm. We are pretending it is spring. Today we even cooked hot dogs over a fire in our backyard. Tomorrow we will go geocaching and won't even need jackets. If you don't know what that is, google it. It is tons of family fun. Or call and invite yourselves to join us, we'd love to have you come along.

1 comment:

Jean said...

I am so jealous of your blooming flowers! It is still snowing here- yuck!! Trying my hardest to have a good attitude! ;-)

I just posted to the yahoo group as you where commenting on my blog! Funny!

In large families we have to do what we can do- you hubby knows what he can do while you hold down the fort.

We were surprised in China- our daughters where wild. Honestly, they are wonderful now BUT I think they were overcome by fear, uncertainty, anxiety, etc...

Pray and God will lead you! I am already praying that God will guide you!

HUGS
Jean