Say "YES!" to God's call.
When He calls, He always enables.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

What to do ?

We have been waiting a year to get travel approval (TA) from China so that we could bring home Dominic and Rosie. We heard yesterday that we had finally received it and that we could travel from Aug 8 to the 21st. So why am I not rejoicing? We had expected to be back before the 15th when: my parents are arriving from Florida, Clara (our first granddaughter) is supposed to come out of Lindsay's tummy, and we have tickets for Steven Curtis Chapman (right here in Franklin, ). Add to that the fact that tickets are mega expensive in August (worse because our agency has us traveling on weekends) and in September they plummet to only $1200 person. So. We told the kids that we thought we would get them in July. Do we wait until September? We are checking to see if we can use our FF miles. Inspite of all we would miss here that might be the deciding factor. Or not.

No comments: