Say "YES!" to God's call.
When He calls, He always enables.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Nellie and Rosie's Rooms

Nellie wanted to share a bedroom with Rosie so I managed to squeeze another bed in her room and the ajoining room has become a girl's playroom. Nellie's clothes are in the bedroom and Rosie's are in the playroom which I hope will help them keep some kind of order. I am not quite finished ,as the nightstand is on the front porch with the paint drying and I am putting a second coat on picture frames in the living room. This gives a general idea and I thought I ought to capture the moment before they acquire a more 'lived-in' look. :) I hadn't expected to ever 'do' a little girl's room again, so I had tons of fun with it. The day I found out we were getting Rosie, I went online and bought an American Girl doll and an Asian baby doll (ebay, of course).













5 comments:

T & L said...

looks so GREAT!! I'm sure she'll love it!

Jess said...

Oh my I want that room... it looks awesome!! You are certainly a woman with many gifts! It will be a dream come true for Rosie!

Sarah said...

That looks like GREAT fun :)

Unknown said...

How amazing! I am sure Rosie will love all of the flowers and bright colors. You did a great job!

Andrew and Anneke said...

It looks FANTASTIC!!!